General Printer Error 0x61011be5.
Appears on these printers: D7560, C309A, C5390, C6380, ...
Genraly it's a carriage jam or a printhead issue.
Solution 1: Do a reset of the printer to factory default settings
- Verify that the unit is switched on.
- Disconnect the power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
- Wait a minute.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer and also to wall outlet.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer (with the printer powered on) and wait for 20 seconds.
- Then, press and hold "#" and "6" while plugging in the power cord.
- Release the buttons after connect power cord.
- Open the printer and wait for the carriage to slide over
- Remove the ink cartridges from the print head.
- With a cotton swabs dipped in hot water, clean gently the print head and each ink cartridge, until there is no ink residue coming off on the cotton swab.
- Once all is dry, replace the cartridges
- Do a print test.
- If the error is still here: there are two possibilities:
- One of the ink cartridges is defective and causing the error
The print head will need to be replaced. (CN642A)