MAJ 15/06/14Error B200 means the printhead voltage or temperature is not normal.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Wait 1 hour.
- Connect the power cable
- Check and Clean Head contact pin condition of the carriage unit
- Check Cable connection especially the carriage FFC
- Turn off the power
- Open the panel
- Turn on the power
- Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left.
- Let it go past half way
- Before print carriage reaches left hand side shut the cover.
- Leave the Printer turned on
- Unplug the power cable.
- Open the printer
- Push the whole print head mechanic to the center
- While the printer still open, plug the power and turn it ON.
- When the printhead still moving and is going to the very LEFT, close the cover.
- Wait until its boot up.
- Take out all of the ink cartridges
- Lift up the grey bar by where the ink goes
- Left the print head in the middle of the printer all while the printer was off.
Solution 4b (thank you Jeremy):
- Clean the plastic head primers/cleaners themselves on the printer (the far right)
Solution 4c (thank you Rhiann):
- Turn off the printer
- Open the cover
- Turn on the printer
- Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left and let it go past half way
- Before print carriage reaches left hand side (but after going halfway across) shut the cover.
- Leave the Printer turned on.
- Replace the power supply unit.
- Replace the logic board.