This error appears on these printers: MP110, MP540, MP630, MP620, MP640, IP3600... and others...
- Move the printhead to the center.
- Disconnect the printer and check on the right: is the purge unit ok ? No peace of paper ?
- Do a reset of the printer:
- Power on
- Hold down the "Resume" button (triangle in a circle) for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Power off the printer.
- Open the door.
- Power on.
- When the cartridge is in the center, close the door.
- Open the lid and allow the ink cartridge carrier to center itself.
- Looking to the right, you will see a row of white rollers behind the carrier.
- At the end of the rollers there is a small, clear piece of plastic that sticks up. Take a small piece of a paper towel and wipe all of the ink off this piece of plastic. When that is clean move on to the ink pad.
- About 1 inch, towards the front of the printer from that piece of plastic, is a small square, about 1/2 inch per side, that is a small foam pad. This is where the excess ink is collected.
- Take a piece of paper towel and
press into the foam. Do this until the paper towel is no longer
collecting ink. Close the lid, turn off the printer then turn it back