- Okidata Brand C5500n High Yield Black Toner - 43324404
- Okidata 43324401 High-Yield Laser Printer Toner 5000 Page-Yield Yellow
- Okidata 43324402 High-Yield Laser Printer Toner Type C8 5000 Page-Yield Magenta
- Okidata 43324403 High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge
- Okidata C5500, C5650, C5800 Series Black Drum (20,000 Yield), Part Number 43381704
- Okidata 43381701 Drum unit Yellow For C5650N (Drum/Drum Kit)
- Okidata C5500, C5650, C5800 Series Magenta Drum (20,000 Yield), Part Number 43381702
- Okidata C5500, C5650, C5800 Series Cyan Drum (20,000 Yield), Part Number 43381703
- Okidata C5650 Series Transfer Belt Popular High Quality Practical Modern Design
- Fatal error code 173:
140 - Yellow Drum Up/Down error
141 - Magenta Drum Up/Down error
142 - Cyan Drum Up/Down error
1. Reseat the Image Drums. Ensure they are in seating properly into the drum carriage.
2. Reseat the Toner Cartridges. Ensure they are seating properly into the Image Drums.
3. Reseat the Contact Sensor Spring assembly and inspect it for damage or mis-alignment. If the springs appear bent or dis-lodged reseat them.
- Fatal error code 980:
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
- Message error "310/311:Cover Open":
2.On the left is about a 3" curved white plastic swing hing guide piece, slotted in the middle.
3.On the metal wall to the left of it is a tab bent out to fit into this groove. If the Tab is not fully in the groove, it will prevent the front door from "fully" closing on this side, preventing it from actuating the switch mentioned by others.