That is a line feed error. It also should be flashing 3 times for this error on the on/off button.
- Verify that the paper tray is correctly set.
- If any object is placed in front of the machine, remove it.
- Search for any small pieces of paper in the printer, or a tiny object.
- Power off the printer
- Wait 30 seconds
- Power on.
Solution 4: one of these parts could be faulty:
- Timing sensor unit QM2-2683
- Timing slit disk film QC1-6229
- Feed roller ass'y QL2-0925
- Platten unit QM2-2923
- Logic board ass'y QM2-3078
- Paper feed motor QK1-1502