Error 11:10 on HP Designjet means that the trailing cable is not detected.
- Turn off the printer
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Wait five minutes
- Reconnect the power cord, and turn on the printer.
- Check that the trailing cable is correctly connected between the engine PCA and carriage PCA.
- Check that the trailing cable connectors are not damaged, especially on the E-Box side.
- Rreplace the trailing cable if necessary.
- Check that the power cable from the power supply unit is connected to the formatter.