MAJ 04/02/16Here is the solution to fix error code 5B00 or to reset waste ink counter for Canon MX320 printer.
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold the "Stop/Reset" button
- Press and hold "Power On" button
- While holding the "Power On" button, release the "Stop/Reset" button
- While holding still the "Power On" button, press twice the "Stop/Reset" button
- Release the "Power On" button
- Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about 60 seconds.
- When "idle" appears, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
- Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
- Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
- Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
- After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.