The message on the screen is Remove and check cartridge or Remove and check right cartridge or Remove and check left cartridge.
It means, in some case, that the cartridge is defective.
But first, try these solutions,
Solution 1 :
- For some printers, check the back door: it must be closed.
Solution 2: Check the cartridges
- HP PSC 1503, 1504, 1507, 1508, 1510, 1510v, 1510xi, 1513 et 1514
- PSC 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400
- PSC 1600, PSC 2350
- HP Office jet 6210
Solution 3: reset the printer
- Power off the machine.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Power on the printer.
- Printer on, unplug the power cord.
- Hold on the "config" button and plug in the power cord..