(Service Required 0084)
Error C0084 on Epson C1100, C2000, C8500 printers is a temporary "data error":
- A corrupted or interrupted print job.
- A data or interface cable that is not connected correctly.
- A lot of documents have been sent to print.
- Disconnect the printer from the data source
- Verify if the printer pass its ROM, RAM and Self Test checks?
- Print a Status Sheet to test the printer standalone.
- Cancel all pending print jobs on the network or computer
- Reseat and reconnect the data cable at both ends
- Test the printer
- Replace the memory
Links about Epson Aculaser C1100:
- How to clean the printhead on Epson AcuLaser C1100, CX11N and CX21N
- Error message "Service Req E527" with Epson C1100 CX11 CX21
- Error message Service Req E020 on Epson printers