- The firts thing to do: open the cover (cover D):
- Close it very slowly: it will clean the sensor.
- Do it 2 or 3 times in succession:
- Open the front cover (cover D)
- Remove the waste ink box.
- Clean the photoconductor wire: hold the cleaning knob and move it slowly in and out a few times (5-10 times):
- Clean the exposure window: hold the knob (under the photoconductor cleaning knob) and move it slowly in and out a few times (5-10 times).
- Put back the waste ink box.
- Close the cover
- Power off the printer during 5 minutes
Solution 3: When using remanufactured toner.
- Verify each toner.
- Look inside the transfert belt if a roller did not go out of its axis.