System Error: 08:YZ
Problem Description: Problem with the Front Panel.
- Switch off the printer
- Wait 5 minutes
- Switch on.
- Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
- Check that the Front Panel interface cable is not damaged and is correctly connected between the Main PCA and the Front Panel.
- Check that the memory module in the Formatter is installed correctly.
- Check that the connections between the Formatter, the Formatter and the Formatter are not damaged and are correctly connected.
- Check that the Printer has the latest Firmware version. If not, update the Firmware to the latest version.
- If the System Error continues, replace the Main PCA
- If the System Error continues, replace the Formatter
- If the System Error continues, replace the Front Panel