This error could appears on Samsung CLX-2160, CLX-3175, CLX-3185, ...
- Open and close the front cover. The jammed paper is automatically ejected from the machine.
- Gently pull the paper out of the output tray. If there is no jammed paper or if there is any resistance when you pull, stop and go to the next step.
- Lift the scan unit.
- Holding the inner cover open, carefully take the jammed paper out of the machine.
- Lowering down the scan unit gently and slowly until it is completely closed. The inner cover will be closed automatically by the scan unit closed. Be careful not to pinch your fingers! If there is any resistance and the paper does not move when you pull or if you cannot see the paper under the scan unit, continue to the next step.
- Open the rear cover.
- If you see the jammed paper, pull it straight up.
- Close the rear cover.
- Printing automatically resumes.
- If there is no debris or other foreign object in a sensor, it could still be something to small for you to see.
- Try blowing out all those areas with a can of compressed air.
- Make sure the sensors are not just "stuck" in the wrong position. Sensors are spring-loaded and so should pop back to the detent position when pushed the opposite direction with a small pencil or ice pick.
- Verify that the scan unit (or automatic document feeder) cover is completely closed.
- Replace or clean the rollers.