- Check the encoder strip
Solution 2: System Error: 47:YZ is a Star wheels motor error.
- Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer.
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
- Check that the Starwheel Assembly cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to Main PCA.
- Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the Starwheel Assembly, then clear the obstruction.
- Replace the Starwheel Motor → Page 8-177.
- If the System Error continues, replace the Main PCA.
- Some people have stated that it was a slight crack in the lifter motor housing. This is the cure of most of these problems.