- Turn the machine off, then wait a few minutes for the machine to cool.
- Using the handle, completely open the front cover.
- Grasp the handles on the toner cartridge and pull to remove four cartridges from the machine.
- Pull the waste toner container out of the machine using its handle.
- Remove the imaging unit.
- Take a new imaging unit out of its package. Remove the protective devices on both sides of the imaging unit and the paper protecting the surface of the imaging unit.
- Holding the groove on the front of the imaging unit, push imaging unit into the machine.
Procedure with pics:
- Manuel clx-3175fn (PDF - go to P.69)
More about the printers CLX-3175 series