- Turn the off the device.
- Turn the device on and immediately hold down the 6 button on the control-panel keypad as soon
as the control-panel display backlight illuminates.
- Continue to hold down the 6 button until all three control-panel LEDs remain illuminated. Release
the 6 button.
- Use the 3 button or the 9 button to scroll to the desired low-level service mode function.
- Press 6 to select the desired low-level service mode function.
- Use the 3 button or the 9 button to scroll to function options. Press 6 to select a function option