Printer show a System Error: 61:05
That's an error Processing Job.
This Error Code appears in these HP DesignJets with an HPGL/ 2 card installed, when processing either a PostScript or HP-GL/2 file.
- Switch the Printer Off
- Wait a few minutes.
- Switch the Printer On
- Resend the file that you were trying to print.
- If the Error Code reappears, try to generate the file again and try to print again.
- If the file that is causing this error is PostScript, check if it is Binary. If the file is Binary, use AppleTalk to send the file to the Printer.
- If AppleTalk is not being used to send the Binary file to the Printer, you have to change the PostScript settings to Binary through the Front Panel (Set-up menu / PS settings / Encoding / Binary).
- If the Error Code continues to reappear, check for a new release of the Driver: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html