MAJ 17/10/16After a message error like "Ink Absorber is Full", you need to reset the printer to solve the issue:
Search and download the resetter software
Power cable and usb cable must be connected
- Enter in the Service Mode:
2. Hold down STOP/RESET button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let STOP/RESET button go.
4. Then Press STOP/RESET button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Alternate Blinking error is gone: your are in Service Mode state.
- Use the Resetter:
2. Click Reload Button and you will get a new USB port.
3. Load some papers in your printer and press the "Main" Button once,
4. Wait until the printing is done.
5. Then press "EEPROM Clear" button to clear EEPROM.
6. Then press EEPROM button and the printer will print some text.
7. Then power off the printer and turn on again.