- Error: " 930 "; Error: " 931 "; Error: " 932 "; Error: " 933 "; Error: " 934 "; Error: " 935 ";
- 931.00 Printhead error; 931.01 Printhead error; 932.00 Printhead error; 932.01 Printhead error; 933.00 Printhead error; 935.10 Printhead error; 935.11 Printhead error; 935.12 Printhead error; 935.13 Printhead error; 935.14 Printhead error; 935.15 Printhead error; 935.16 Printhead error; 935.17 Printhead error; 935.18 Printhead error; 935.19 Printhead error; 935.20 Printhead error; 935.21 Printhead error; 935.22 Printhead error; 935.23 Printhead error; 935.24 Printhead error; 935.25 Printhead error; 935.26 Printhead error; 93x Printhead errors; 930.xx errors; 931.xx errors; 932.xx errors; 933.xx errors; 934.xx errors; 935.xx errors;
- All lights flashing;
- Error light on
What the error means:
A Printhead Error message indicates that the printhead (laser scanner) unit inside the printer is not working correctly.
For Lexmark E250d(n): all service errors are signified by the flashing of all of the lights. To determine if this is a printhead error: quickly double-press the button to see the secondary code. If the !, , and lights are the only ones blinking, a printhead or a motor failure is indicated.
How to clear the error:
- If this is the first time you have seen the error, turn the printer off.
- Leave the printer powered off for 10 seconds or more before turning it back on. This gives the printer a chance to reset.
- Power the printer back on. If it goes to the Ready state, try printing again. If the error does not return, continue using the printer.
- If the printhead error returns when the printer is powered on or when you try to print again: check the power source the printer is plugged into. Make sure the printer is plugged straight into the wall and not through a surge device or power strip. Please try this even if the printer previously worked correctly with this surge device. Power strips and uninterrupted power supplies can cause a low amperage problem, which can trigger a false printhead error. You may also want to try plugging the printer into a different wall outlet to see if the printhead error continues. This will eliminate the power source as a possible cause of the issue.
- If the error continues: the printer will probably require service to correct the issue. Contact Lexmark Technical Support or a local authorized servicer for assistance.
Scanner laser parts list: