This error could appear on these printers: HP Laserjet 4000, 4050, 4100, 5000, 8000, 8100
- A main motor error occurred.
- 59.0: Motor error
- 59.1: Motor startup error
- 59.2: Motor rotation error
- Turn the printer off, wait 5 minutes and then turn the printer on.
- Check and reseat the fuser and toner cartridge to make sure they are not hindering gear movement in the drive train.
- Check the main motor’s cable to ensure that it is seated properly.
- If the error persists, replace the main motor.