Printer Epson Stylus Photo 1400

MAJ 13/11/15


  • F173070: Printhead
  • 1480201: CD tray

  • Message "Parts inside your printer are at the end of their life."
Youo have to reset the printer:
  1. Download the Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE
  2. Unzip the file. 
  3. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE printer. 
  4. Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection
  5. Click Particular adjustment mode.
  6. Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
  7. Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
  8. Click Initialization to reset.
  9. Turn off the printer and turn it on again


elf69 said...

This is a great solution.
It does not work with our 1400, it says I have to update the firmware, but there is no firmware update for the 1400.

PeterStal said...

I had the same problem with my 1400 printer - You have to update Firmware! How and where can I het it - no mention!!!
God less to web - I have searched hard and found the solution for 1400 printer firmware update - here is the article how to do that -

I have updated it first time. Necer did that. My printer is now working and thanks for internet - you can find all answers. Fix yourself.

Max said...

PeterStal link is a download of a trojan. Do not download it and certainly don't run it.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with epson 1400 update and I have fixed it by the link from I can tell you - there is no viruses.

You can read this article safe -