- Connect the printer to a Power source.
- Turn off the printe.
- With the Printer power off, press the "Power" button while press and hold Stop/Reset button.
- When the Power led is light, press "Stop/Reset" button two times while pressing and holding the "Power" button.
- When releasing the "Power" button and the "Stop/Reset" button, the printer will move into a service mode
- When the on/off lights in green, press the "Stop/Reset" button four times to reset wase ink counter.
- Unplug cable power from a power source.
How to reset waste ink counter for a Canon Pixma MP145
Libellés : Canon Pixma