- Unpack the Receipt bac and the Perforation cutter from the carton box.
- Take out the protective material from the perforation cutter.
- Turn the cover forwards 1. Unscrews the two screws on the left side 2 and right side 3, which maintains the paper guide
1 2 3
- Open the Rear Unit and remove the Paper Guide.
Caution: The perforation cutter is heavy; handle with care and use the handle
- Install the Perforation Cutter in the specific emplacements in each side 4 & 5.
Ensure each shaft of each side is correctly inserted in the housings
- Connect the I/F cable in the connector in the left side (from back side).
- Close the Cover Rear
- Insert the Supports for the receipt bac into the holes of the perforation cutter on each side.
- Hang the receipt bac on the support
- Final configuration
Installing the Perforation Cutter and the Receipt bac on DFX-9000
Libellés : Epson DFX