- Turn on the printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges.
- Unplug the power cable from your printer without turning off .
- Press the # and 6 at the same time you turn the printer off.
- Plug the power cable back in and don't release the buttons yet until the small screen on the printer becomes blank or off.
- Then release after.
- Change the settings and choose the language.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Press the setup button. and its ready to go.
- Held down the # and the 3 and reset the unit.
- It's done
- Turn your printer on, remove the power cable at the back of your printer while the printer is on.
- Press and hold the # key and 3 key on the keypad, plug back the power cable without releasing those buttons, until you can see the Welcome screen or Inproper shut down.
- Press OK to continue.
Solution 3: Power off printer, then press and hold buttons while powering on, if it doesnn't reset, then unplug it and press and hold buttons while plugging it in, please tell us if the machine even tries to reset.
# and 3 Partial Reset
# and 6 Semi-Full Reset
# and 9 Full Reset
A Full Reset will clear any stored information in the printer, speed dials, etc, so always start with a partial reset and work your way up.
- Change the power of the printer