Solution 1: reset the printer:
1. Switch on the unit.
2. Open printer and remove all cartridge.
3. Unplug the power cord from the printer.
4. Unplug the cable from the wall outlet
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Plug the power cord back into the printer.
7. Plug the power cable directly to the wall outlet.
8. Open the top cover and reinsert the cartridges.
9. Turn the unit on.
10. Print a document to test
- Step one: Remove the printhead:
2. Open the cartridge access door.
3. Remove each cartridge.
4. Lift the latch handle on the carriage until it stops.
5. Lift the printhead straight up to remove it.
- Step two: Clean the printhead
2 - The edge between the ink nozzles and the electrical contacts
3 - The electrical contacts
CAUTION: Do not touch the ink nozzles. Use only cleaning materials to touch the electrical contact areas.
- Step three: Reinstall the printhead
2. Carefully lower the latch handle before reinserting the cartridges. The latch must remain down to install the cartridges correctly.
3. Slide the cartridges into their appropriate slots until they snap firmly into place in the slot.
4. Close the cartridge access door.
- Replace the power supply
Solution 4: The printhead is broken