- Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when “OKIUSER” is displayed.
- Press either the + or – button until “ENGINE DIAG MODE” is displayed; press the Enter button and “DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx” will be displayed.
- Press and hold both the - & On-line buttons simultaneously until “ENG DIAG LEVEL2” is displayed.
- Press either the + or – button until “CONSUMABLE COUNTER SET” is displayed, press the Enter button; you are now in the menu to set various consumables.
- Press either the + or – buttons to scroll through the various consumables, at the desired consumable press the Enter button and the last digit of the count will start flashing.
- Press the Cancel button to decrease the digit amount or press the On-line button to increase the digit amount; press the + or – buttons to move along individual digits in the count.
- Once the count is at the level you desire, press and hold the On-line, Cancel, & Back buttons simultaneously until the “*” reappears next to the count; consumable’s count are reseted to the number you specified.
- Press the + or – buttons to move to the next consumable and repeat at step 5.
- Once all consumable counts have been set to desired amounts that are below their end-of-life thresholds, you can use the Back, +, & - buttons to exit through the menus
- until “INITIALIZING” is displayed.
How to reset toner and drum for OKI C8600
Libellés : Oki C