- With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
- When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
- Release the Power button and the Stop / Reset button, the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
- When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
- Turn off the printer. Then turn it on again.
How to clear E27 Code on Canon MP150
Libellés : Canon Pixma