- Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode).
- FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
- Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
- Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
- Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter.
- Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
- Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
- Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
If you want to replace the absorber box: