Error code E#100, ERR 100 or E100-0000 is a laser scanner unit error.
- Turn off the printer, wait 10 minutes, and then turn it on again.
- Flip open the top of the printer.
- Look for a small shutter that holds the laser: carefully force this open with your hands and force the laser out into the center of the tracking cradle.
- After you move the laser, unplug the printer for a few minutes.
- Plug the printer back in.
- If the same error occurs, it's necessary to contact a service representative.