Procedure to clean the print head:
- Remove the cleaner cover on the right side of the printer. Then, open Cover A.
- Fully extend the blue lever on the right inside the printer.
- Fully extend the blue cleaner, and move it slowly in and out five times.
- Wipe off any loose toner on the blue cleaner.
Ensure that the cleaner is moved out until it stops and then pushed back in. Otherwise the printer may not be cleaned effectively.
- Push back the blue lever inside the printer.
- Close Cover A, then the cleaner cover.