Could appears on these printers:
- HP Photosmart D5460, D5463, et D5468, C390A
- HP Officejet 6500
- With the printer power on, disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Remove the ink cartridges
- Unplug the power cord. Wait for at least 1 minute. Plug the unit back in (press the power button if necessary)
- Wait for the "Insert Cartridges" message. Reinstall the cartridges
Close the product doors
- If you receive a recalibration message, allow the printer to complete this task
- Reconnect the USB cable
- Try your print job again
- Plug it directly into the wall, rather than into a UPS.
- Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
- Check for the functionality.
- Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
- Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
- Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One
- Power off
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet (should always power off first using the power button).
- Remove the back piece and putting it back, making sure it's well adjusted.
- Removed the piece where the printed paper land, and putting bac.
- The printhead is broken: you need to replace it